I’ve never really cared too much about what luggage or backpack I own. In fact, my one backpack is from 2006 and still in perfect shape. My suitcase is on loan, well a Homer Simpson sort of loan as I borrowed it from my Uncle in 2007 and still haven’t returned it.
I’ve seen people post about their fancy new travel luggage purchases for the past three years with not so much as an afterthought. That all changed recently when Brooke Schoenman posted a photo of a SUITSUIT case on her Facebook page.
It was pastel green, shiny and retro and I fell in love.
And I had a feeling my readers would too, which is why I’m giving away one SUITSUIT case to one of you this summer holiday season.
Which SUITSUIT case are you?
SUITSUIT is a Dutch company that launched in 2008. Their aim is to make high quality suitcases that stand out in a crowd or on a baggage carousel at the airport. They also sell suitcase covers. All luggage comes with TSA locks, Turtle Trace and a 10-year warranty. Turtle Traceis a global lost and found service for baggage. They offer three different sizes of cases on two and four wheels, making them easy to roll and the ideal size no matter what sort of trip you go on. The smallest size, the weekender, is 100% cabin proof on all airlines.
I personally would choose their Fabulous Fifties Globe Trotter. I love actual luggage from the 40’s and 50’s, but they didn’t have wheels back then and I’m not one to carry things from anywhere other than on my back when I’m traveling. SUITSUIT created the best of both eras with this collection.
But SUITSUIT is allowing the lucky winner to choose whatever size and style of bag they wish. So whether you’re a Social Media Weekender or a Union Jack Tourister, SUITSUIT has a case for you and your travels.
How to enter
There is more than one way to enter this competition and the more ways you enter, the better a chance you have at winning. Using Rafflecopter, see the entry form below, you can enter by:
- Leaving a comment at the end of this post telling me what size and style suitcase you would want after having a look at SUITSUIT’s website. Don’t worry if you change your mind, I won’t need a definite until I pick a winner.
- Liking Heels and Wheels on Facebook,
- Liking SUITSUIT on Facebook,
- Tweeting about this competition,
- Following Heels and Wheels on Twitter
- and following SUITSUIT on Twitter.
All these things MUST be done using the Rafflecopter application above to keep track of your entries. If you do not use the application above than your entry will not be counted.
The contest will run until July 4, 2013 12:00 a.m. EST and the winner will be announced that day. Be sure to read the term and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
There are just a few to consider when entering this competition:
- The SUITSUIT case you win is subject to availability.
- Allow time for your suitcase to arrive after the winner is announced.
- This contest is not open to myself, Ric, anyone in my immediate family or his.
- You can enter as often as you would like.
- The winner is chosen completely randomly using Rafflecopter.
That’s is folks! Best of luck to everyone who enters and I look forward to announcing a winner in one month.
Find this contest on Blog Giveaway Directory.